Avet EXW 30/2 2-Speed Lever Drag Big Game Reel
The Avet EXW 30/2 2-Speed Lever Drag Big Game Reel is designed for superior performance and strength, particularly suited for those exceptional strikes. An exceptional blend of remarkable drag power at strike and top-end capability at the margin, the reel is ideal for the discerning angler who values extraordinary precision and power.
- Unparalleled drag power at strike
- High-end strike margin capability
- Oversized handle knob for a comfortable grip
- Precision-guided CNC-machined lever drag control
- Internally, it houses an AveDrag dual caliper system with carbon fiber discs and a titanium brake rotor. It’s further fortified by six rubber-sealed stainless steel bearings
- External frame is one-piece, entirely CNC-machined in Type 2 anodized finish
- Available in a stunning blue color
Premium Construction and Design
The design heavily underlines the usage of premium-grade materials and sound engineering. The reel’s frame is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components, ensuring superior corrosion resistance and an elegant finish. The design is decidedly robust to meet heavy-duty requirements while being adeptly user-friendly. Selective models also offer topless frames. The design is proudly conceived, machined, and assembled in the USA.
- Anodized for remarkable corrosion resistance and an aesthetic finish
- Adjustable strike pre-set and strike stop button to prevent unexpected transition to full drag
- Precision machined stainless steel 2-speed gear transmissions
- Boosted with an alarm clicker
- Large, comfortable and ergonomically angled handle knob for a convenient handling experience
- Furnished with stainless steel harness lugs and a T-Bar knob
- EX 30/2, EXW 30/2 reel diameter measures 3-3/4 in
- EX 50/2, EXW 50/2 showcase reel diameter is of 4-3/8 in
- EX 80/2, EXW 80/2 reel diameter of 5-1/2 in
The Avet EXW 30/2 2-Speed Lever Drag Big Game Reel surpasses in delivering a confident, versatile and smooth fishing experience right from the strike to the haul.