Solas Rubex 4-Blade Aluminum Propeller
The Solas Rubex 135-300hp 4-Blade Aluminum Propeller incorporates a cutting-edge squeeze-casting technique. This advanced method results in propellers that are more resilient and robust compared to their traditionally die-cast counterparts.
Benefits of the Squeeze-Casting Process
- Achieves a finer grain structure which is not common in die casting
- Exhibits significantly reduced porosity
- Creates thinner blades while maintaining superior strength
- Delivers exceptional acceleration
- Enables efficient cruising and unrivaled top speed
Composite Coatings and Painting Process
In addition to the unparalleled structural benefits, a high-tech painting process combined with superior coatings results in corrosion-resistant performance, enhancing the propeller’s durability and longevity.