TAMPA, Fla. – Sea Tow Services International, Inc., America’s leading professional on-water assistance provider, honored members of its national network for outstanding customer service and dedication to boating safety at the Sea Tow Awards Banquet held on November 14th. The event was a highlight of the organization’s 2017 Annual Meeting, which brought Sea Tow operators from across the country to the Embassy Suites Downtown Convention Center in Tampa from Nov. 14-17, 2017.
Sea Tow President, Kristen Frohnhoefer presented the following awards during the ceremony:
- Sea Tow Franchise of the Year, awarded to the franchise that most exemplifies Sea Tow’s high standards of service and operation, awarded to Sea Tow Table Rock Lake (Mo.), owned by Captain Jim Pulley.
- The Georgia Frohnhoefer Award, named after Sea Tow’s Executive Vice President Georgia Frohnhoefer and honoring an outstanding woman in the Sea Tow network each year, was presented to Captain Nancy Ellett of Sea Tow Smith Mountain Lake (Va.).
- Sea Tow Rookie of the Year, which recognizes the top performing new Sea Tow franchise, went to Sea Tow Cape and Islands (Mass.), owned by Captain Ramsey Chason.
- The Sea Tow Foundation Hero Award, presented to the franchisee who most exemplifies the Foundation’s mission to promote boating safety, went to the team at Sea Tow Charlotte Harbor (Fla.), Owner Captain Mike DeGenaro accepted the award.
- The Sea Tow Shipmate Award, presented to the Franchise Owner who exemplifies enthusiasm, supportive attitude and willingness to help fellow franchises was presented to Captain Joe McGuiness of Sea Tow Easter Connecticut.
“Our 2017 Sea Tow Award winners all meet or exceed the goals we set for the Sea Tow network as a whole: outstanding customer service, the best business practices, boating safety advocacy, and involvement in the local community,” said Kristen Frohnhoefer. “Our congratulations go to all of them, as well as to their Sea Tow Captains and support teams back home.”